Pet Health Club
What is a Pet Health Club?
Well, it’s not pet insurance! Pet Health Clubs allow you to pay a fixed monthly amount which covers routine vaccinations, wormers and flea treatments at a discount of 20%. It is also a great way of preventing future health problems in your cats and dogs in a number of ways :
- Vaccines are obviously the best way to prevent a number of life threatening contagious diseases.
- Regular vaccination protects your pet from contracting these diseases.
- Pets who are members of the Pet Health Club get two health checks a year with a vet, plus an annual urine sample, which gives us the chance to spot the early signs of a number of conditions. This means we can nip problems in the bud wherever possible .
- Regular worming protects your pet from the discomfort and potential health problems caused by parasites. It also protects you and you family from some dangerous diseases which humans can contract such as toxoplasmosis.
- Treating your pets regularly for fleas prevents flea bite dermatitis. It also makes life far more pleasant for your pets - and for you!